Wednesday 22 July 2009

Moving House




I haven't updated my blog for such a long time! I just have been too busy sorting my things out at home...
I couldn't believe I have so much things + crap for my 6 -7 years in Australia.
Second picture is my studio-to-be at home! It's still a bit of mess but I think it'll be great! I have a nice city view once I step out to the balcony which is right next to my studio.
My cat Rachel is slowly getting used to the place. She still meows a lot to get some attention but she stopped hiding...
Finally I can do my works too! Been thinking about lots of ideas but haven't had any time to actually do it!!
I will have a housemate soon, and I think it'll be more fun as Eric is always out of home.
I'm just really excited about creating my sanctuary here in Brunswick East.
Only bad thing about this place is that a liquor shop is right next to my house... too convenient! I'm going to be staying home all the time!!

5 comments:

The Beaufort 8 Group said...

Glad to see you are settling into your new sanctuary...looking forward to some new works from your studio space ...

Unknown said...

Pls come visit when you are in the neighborhood!!

Elaine Su-Hui said...

Yea!! Does Rachel like your new house? Sounds like the perfect party house - bottleshop next door!

Unknown said...

Rachel seems to be ok, doesn't cry like a baby anymore! My friend is going to move in tomorrow so gotta finish unpacking:(

Bridget Farmer said...

ah ha! I can just see where the press will go!