Wednesday 19 December 2012

Procession

Procession is my new artist book and it'll probably be the last work of 2012.
More images are available on my website too.

detail, Rats declaring a war
This will likely be the last book of 2012.
I made 6 miniature books this year and I thoroughly enjoyed making them.

I am working on a new book at the moment for my first book of 2013.
It's going to be series of small linocut prints based on Japanese word-play...
I can't wait for the studio to open so I can start printing them!

An offering for a goose queen

This book will be displayed at Tinker Tailor in Trentham in Victoria, Australia.

Tinker Tailor is a studio gallery supporting local artists and craftpeople. (my previous post about them)
Andrew and Julia Rutkin's lovely space has an eclectic range of handmade works.
My prints are also on their wall.
I love visiting there, Rutkins have such wonderful family and Trentham is a beautiful place to visit.
About an hour away from Melbourne, it's a great weekend away too.

Sugar glider and a team cat and crow

I would like to thank Irwin and McLaren bookbinders where I work for giving me advice and materials to work on all the books I made this year! Looking forward to working with you again next year.
A shadow procession

24 High Street, Trentham, VIC 3458
042 9945 181
rutkin4@hotmail.com 
www.tinker-tailor.com.au/
http://tinkertailortrentham.blogspot.com.au/

64 Cubitt Street, Richmond, VIC 3121
03 9428 5829
info@irwinandmclaren.com.au
http://www.irwinandmclaren.com.au/










No comments: