Saturday 27 August 2016

Draw me a story

Rabbit island, 2016

I'm part of this exciting group exhibition Draw me a Story at Blarney Books and Art - annual exhibition showcasing Australian children's picture book illustrations presented by Customs House Gallery. I'm showing some of the original illustrations from Following book I launched with Jeff Maser Booksellers at Melbourne Art Book Fair earlier this year and some etchings.
Artists include Gaye Chapman, Dinalie Dabarera, Sarag David, Sandra Eterovic, Daniella Germain, Elise Hurst, Kyoko Imazu, Alison Lester, Andrew McLean, Lucia Masciullo, Leila Rudge, Craig Smith, Tull Suwannakit, Owen Swan, Shaun tan, Rita Voutila 
Sweeping, 2016

Draw me a story
28 August - 2 October
Blarney Books and Art
37 James Street
Port Fairy
VIC Australia
Thursday - Sunday 11am - 4pm

No comments: