Monday 31 August 2009

from winter to summer






As soon as I got out of the airport in Japan, Humidity and heat hit me and I started sweating so much.... I should have remembered how hot it can get in summer. And when I got home, it was like a jungle! So much greens trying to invade into my house. My dad didn't really look after the house well this summer:p
Sky I saw from the airplane was just breathtaking. I woke up and saw so many stars and then after a while sun started to rise.. It looked like sun waited until it's so ripe and red before it showed its face, and when it did, everything was all golden.

2 comments:

The Beaufort 8 Group said...

I love photos of the sky form airplanes!
So you made it ...I hope all is ok and you are having some quality time with your family :)

Unknown said...

Yes I made it!! I forgot how green my neighborhood was in summer. And yes I'm having a great time with my mum:) Thank you, I hope all is alright....