Wednesday 10 October 2012

Fremantle Arts Centre Print Award

I'm part of Fremantle Arts Centre Print Award 2012 in Fremantle, Western Australia.
It is a popular annual exhibition that presents contemporary Australian printmaking and artists' books and it's my first year to be in it.

Exhibiting artists include Rosalind Atkins, Richard Harding, Jessica Wong and many many more.
I received a beautiful catalogue today and works in the exhibition look superb!

If you are in Western Australia, please go have a look at the show!
My Amami rabbit is waiting...
Amami Rabbit I, 2012
Fremantle Arts Centre Print Award 2012
Until 8 November

Fremantle Arts Centre
1 Finnerty Street, Fremantle WA
10am-5pm 7 days
fac.org.au


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kyoko,
we have seen you rabbit and bought your rabbit! It was love at first sight! :0)

Unknown said...

Thank you so much!! Just saw your website.. It's EXQUISITE!!