Saturday 16 February 2013

Graphis | art + framing

Graphis art + framing is a gallery in Sydney that supports local emerging as well as more established artists in contemporary painting, printmaking and sculpture.

I'm very excited to have my etchings stocked at Graphis.

I met the gallery manager Tegan Sullivan earlier this week and had a lovely chat and looked at beautiful works in the gallery. The gallery is located in a beautiful town near Bondi Beach, only 10 minutes train ride from Sydney's Central station.

As I was visiting Sydney with my dad, we went to Bondi Beach for a little walk after the galley. Blue sky, colourful houses, seagulls and white sand... sandstone buildings and sparkling ocean with lush green... I miss Sydney!



Graphis | art + framing |
150 Edgecliff Road, Woollahra, NSW 2025
+61 2 9389 9399
gallery@graphis.net.au


View Larger Map

No comments: