Wednesday 13 November 2013

Feathers and Fur


I'm so very thrilled to announce my first solo exhibition in Hong Kong called Feathers and Fur.
I feel very fortunate to be able to show my new prints and books that I have been working on.

If you are in Hong Kong, please do drop by, the gallery manage Phemie is a star!

I'm going to be in Hong Kong from Tuesday 19 to Thursday 28 November with my fellow printmaker Yuho Imura, so we'll be having yum cha and eating egg tarts!

Yuho and I will present a talk and a workshop with photography students in Chinese University of Hong Kong too during my visit to add more excitement.


As part of the exhibition, I am showing a video showing the making of my print Rabbit Days.
My dearest friend Rollo Pinsent directed / produced / edited this short film.



21 November to 15 December
Opening night Thursday 21 November, 18:00 - 21:00

G/F 34 Sau Wa Fong, Wan Chai, Hong Kong



No comments: