Thursday 31 July 2014

Athenaeum Library

Photograph by Harvard Wang
I had one of the most amazing time during my residency at the Athenaeum Library last week.
I met so many wonderful people from here, interstates as well as overseas throughout the week, as we had Rare Book Week, AIDS Conference, the Nite Art and Open House Melbourne all coincided in one week!

Photograph by Harvard Wang
Thank you so so much everyone at the Athenaeum Library, especially Sue, Tom, James, Clare and so many lovely volunteer people.
I felt so respected and supported throughout the week and it was such a privilege to be able to work in a place where I could see the weight of the history.
It was so fortunate to have taken part in such a great program in the exciting week!

Photograph by Harvard Wang
Special thank you to one of my oldest friends and my favourite photographer in Melbourne, Harvard Wang who took lots of beautiful photos of the library and my work.

Photograph by Harvard Wang

No comments: