Monday 2 November 2015

World of Kyoko Imazu and Call of the Wild

Friends of the Night, 2015


I'm excited to announce that my first solo exhibition at AG Gallery in Brooklyn, NY has opened yesterday on 1 November.
There are my brand new body of works in prints and ceramics along with Call of the Wild at Odd One Out.

2015 has only less than two months left (eek) - it had been such a turbulent but amazing transition for me this year. A lot of things have changed and I'm still trying to shed my old skin but slowly growing and coming out to adapt to a new me with many stellar people around!

The two new solo exhibition at Odd One Out in Hong Kong and AG Gallery in NYC mark my personal and quiet triumphant for 2015! :)
Thank you Phemie, Kylie and Huda at Odd One Out and Natsumi-san at AG Gallery for believing and letting me have an exhibition.

If you are in the areas, I hope you could visit these galleries with super amazing people - Natsumi san in AG Gallery and Phemie in Odd One Out.
Thank you so much for your trusts to have my works at your galleries.

Call of the Wild
Runs until 17 November
Odd One Out
G/F, 14 St. Francis Street
Wan Chai
Hong Kong

World of Kyoko Imazu
Runs until 22 November
AG Gallery
310 Grand Street
Brooklyn
NY 11211
United States

Ceramics at AG Gallery - photo by Natsumi Kitano
Prints at AG Gallery - photo by Natsumi Kitano
Spectre at AG Gallery - photo by Natsumi Kitano
Prints at AG Gallery - photo by Natsumi Kitano
Acorns guys at AG Gallery - photo by Natsumi Kitano


Dim Sum aka CEO of Odd One Out will welcome you.

Odd One Out
Odd One Out.
You can see the etching plates that I made my prints from on display at Odd One Out.

Rabbit offering shown at Odd One Out in Hong Kong

No comments: