Friday 12 April 2013

Adore

Sugar glider, 2012
I'm very excited to have my solo exhibition called Adore, opening from Tuesday 23 April at Bird's Gallery in Kew, Victoria, Australia.

This exhibition features coloured prints including most recent ones, paper cut as well as latest miniature artist books.
Rachel book, 2013


I'm very fortunate to have an artist and my ex-lecturer at RMIT Jazmina Cininas to open my show!!

Also I would like to extend a special thankyou to my friend Damon Kowarsky who helped me organise   works to be framed as well as supported me mentally!!!

Adore
Tuesday 23 April - Saturday 11 May 2013
Opening party 23 April 7:00pm, to be officially opened by Jazmina Cininas.

236 High Street, Kew
(03) 9855 0327
0428 781 506

Opening hours
Monday, Wednesday and Saturday - 10am - 3pm
Thursday and Friday - 10am - 5pm
Closed or by appointment on Tuesdays

I would love to see you at the opening party!!

Tram 48 from Collins Street, Melbourne will take you straight to High Street, Kew ( I think getting off at tram stop 34) or take a tram 109 from Collins Street, Melbourne and get off at Kew Junction.


View Larger Map



1 comment:

Carole Reid said...

Congratulations! As I've said before....wish I could fly over for the show....sigh. Have a wonderful time.